Friday 22 June 2012

Blogville Olympics 2012!

I'm Pawticipating!
Thursday August 9th I'm Hosting the EXTREME Weather Sports Event!



The above photos are what my entry would have been, it’s me doing a spot of extremely snowy ‘tobogganing’ in my garden!
I’m not ONLY looking for snow, extreme weather can be wind, rain, hail, sun anything that seems EXTREME! Start looking for and taking pictures for all the events now. We don’t just want to stop with cats & dogs though.  Ferrets, donkeys, birds, hamsters, heck any animal you’ve got is allowed to enter any event you’d like.
I have listed all of the Olympic events along with the host of each event.  Follow these friends now, to stay up to date on all the event information.
Frankie Furter – Olympic Committee Chairman
Posey - Parade of Athletes
Roo - OPENING Extravaganza
Jazzi -  Window Nose Art
Sarge - Swimming
Oskar - Crazy Sleeping Singles & Synchronized Sleepers
Bertie - Bouncing
Dachsies with Moxie - Cross Neighborhood Walkabout & Catch me if you Can
Benny and Lily – Beach Ball
Madi - Gymnastics
Lily Belle and Muffin - Couch Potato Peeling
Mona and Weenie – Tongue Curling/Raspberry & Critter Stalking
Pip - Discus / Frisbee
Goose - Stick(s)
Bert - Pole Jumping
Murphy and Stanley - Marathon Chewing
Puddles - Digging
Declan - Tuneful Farting
Casey - Keep Away
Rubie and Poots - Equestrian
Mayzie - Camera Avoidance Tae Kwon Do
Shasta and Shiloh – Synchronized Peeing
Ruthie – DE-Stuffing
Susie and Sidebite – Free Style Zoomies
Ruby and Penny - Roaching and Rolling
Bailey and Katy – Squirrel Hurdles
Indigo – DRAW your Peeple
Lulu - Snack Sack Race
Sasha - Boxing
Frank the Tank – EXTREME Weather Sports
Max – Turbo Track
Luna and Cynder - Snoopendous SniffAthon
Mollie Jo – The Great Tennis Ball Tournament
Uji and Izzy - Bathtub Wrestling
Corey – Balance Beam
Finn - CLOSING CEREMONY
We will accept submissions from all participants starting on July 9th & will not accept any submissions after midnight on July 18th.  Here’s the official poop from the Olympic Committee:

THE OLYMPIC Committe MUST INSIST that All ATHLETES be ENTERED by Midnight July 18th.  in order for the athlete to be SCREENED fur Bugs.       The Peep Athletes have to be Screened fur DRUGS… butt WE of Blogville are above that!    However, we gotta be sure that no Fleas get in…          Complain to FRANKIE if you don’t like the deadline. 

I’m sure that nobody will have to complain to Frankie though, I know we can get this right!

This whole extract has been taken from Blog Oskar’s blog! I hope that you don’t mind me using it Oskar!

I hope you all take part, it’s all a bit of fun! My Grandpawrents were lucky enough to WIN tickets to the ACTUAL Olympics in London! Wahoo!

Have a wonderful Weekend!
Love, Licks, Hugs and Tummy Rubs from Frank xXxXx


10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to enter your event Frank! Mine is going to be based in the wind and extreme sun. I love those pics of you in the snow....my ma would be all freaked out by how cold it would be on my feets!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Frank looking forward to it pal. How goes it with the rain?
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture and it sounds very cool

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD OMD.... YOUR GRANDPAWRENTS ARE GOING TO THE OLYMPICS????????? That is just WONDERFUL. Congratulations to them!!! THAT is grrrrrreat.

    Ernie and I are BOTH trainin HARD fur your EXTREME Weather Event... This is gonna be SOOOOO fun. We all gotta go out you know... WEATHER or Not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all over this. Extreme is my middle name (well really is Bubba)but close enough.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tank
    I know you will do so good in this event.
    I cannot think of anything to enter, but I am having fun seeing what everyone else will do.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omp I have to decides what to enter! The cat bloggers are doing this two and Tika is entering the high jump.


    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun where should we send our pictures on the 9th?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Frank!
    Wow, I'm really excited about your event! I will be pawticipating with you fur sure. Congrats to your granparents! That's amazing.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi , pop over we have an award for you to collect.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete