Friday 15 June 2012

The Lucky Winners!

               
                 

The winners of my 2 years of blogging celebration caption competition
“Pugaliers win prizes”
are:
1st Sarge
"OMD! I sure hope I grow into these eyes!"
2nd Rubie 
 "Waddayou mean WE'RE OUT OF FOOD!!!"

3rd
Wyatt
"Look out World! Here comes the Tank named Frank!"

Please send me your address to my email address (below) with the title PRIZE so I dont think its spam! Mmmm Spam! Ha,Ha!

Your mystery prize is on the way to you, please let me know when you have it as you all are overseas!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you all for taking part and having fun!

Have a good weekend!
Love, Licks and Hugs with tummy Rubs
From Frank
XxXxX




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Frank - that is such greeeaaaaattttt news - a mystery prize too - just to warn you - you can't send anything edibles into Australia so if the prize is foodables you'll have to enjoy my share!! I need to do some research as to what you are expecting for your Olympic Event ..... And if I can pull it off - of course I'm entering! We have to stick together you know! We go way back and all!

    Be good, Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my address already don't ya????

    Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! My what big eyes! Have a lovely Friday!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great captions. I bet it was so hard to choose.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratualshuns to the winners! I so missed this coz mom woz hogging the pooter all week. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners, Mom's been so busy with my medical issue's she has missed all the good giveaways. I do have to admit I love this picture and the captions were great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that? Thanks Frank!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Frank!
    Wow, I'm so totally excited and humbled to have won! Gosh, this was fun. What a cute pix of your handsome self. I'll be emailing you right away. Thanks so much for hosting this!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete