Friday 8 June 2012

Caerphilly Castle Adventure!



I saw this sign and my adventure began ....


Its so pretty here!





Me and Mum by Caerphilly Castle!


This is a wooden carving of a Dragon to celebrate our Welsh Heritage!




My Dad and Nannie Carina have a picnic on the grass overlooking the castle, I'm trying to score some foodables here!




Having some water to cool down.


Having a nice streach!


The ducks who live in the Catle moat.


Hello Mr Big Duck!


Caerphilly Castle.




Dad had to carry me because I got too tired from all the fun and walking!


Back at Nannies I had a long sleep it was quite a fun adventure and now I'm going to dream of dragons, castles and big waddling duck!
Goodnight Everyone!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Love Frank
XxX

9 comments:

  1. Oh Frank , what an adventure and you had sun as well.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cool to live near a real castle!! and dragons! You look so pooped from your adventure, sweet dreams, little man!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. A castle! What an amazing adventure like knights and dragons!

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. A REAL castle!?! You are SO lucky Frank! The only castles we have are the ones at the miniature golf place.AWK!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank I am TOTALLY in LOVE with that Dragon TREE!! THAT is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tank
    I love picnics too!
    I think your daddy is so nice to carry you when you get tired!
    That same duck lives in my world too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey FRANK..... email me.. ASAP about your wanting to HOST... frankiefurter(AT)wildblue(Dot)NET...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, fun! That looks like a very mysterious castle. Maybe there's a princess in there being guarded by all the dragons...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what an amazing place!! xxx

    ReplyDelete