Thursday 14 June 2012

Another Walk on Caerphilly Mountain!


I really enjoy walking on Caerphilly Mountain, the views are wonderful and there are so many walking routes to choose from!


This time we went around the base of the mountain!




 Come On! Let's Go This Way!


Weathered Walking Route Sign.


I just love to walk with my Pawrents!


Look at the beautiful views!



Running around the Mountain with Dad!



Time to go home, another great walk and time to go home for food and a nice long nap!


5 comments:

  1. Wow that sign sure looks old, you get such amazing exercise you must be in great shape


    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawesome walkie, dude! No wonder you were in need of a nap when you got home.

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say a NAP was just the thingy after that GORGEOUS walk.

    Hope you are getting all the Blogville Olympics updates OK... if NOT please Email me.

    We are trainin like crazy on my hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tank
    Thank you for taking us on your walkie up the hills and along the trails!
    It was fun!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank
    I have not commented in a while so I thought it was about time I did. I think your 'rents take you on the most marvelous adventures. Mine are pretty suburban and local because Mommy #2 works far away and takes public transportation. She gets home kinda late and is too tired for much of anything but cuddles.
    A lot of the open space in CA is not dog friendly so I asked Mommy to do some research and find some good places to visit. When we find it I will show it to you (via blogville). Okay?
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete