Monday 4 June 2012

Sleepover at Ernie’s (Part 1)


On Saturday 18th May 2012 I went over Ernie’s with Mum and Dad for a sleepover! We went over at 2.30pm and because Dad and Pete (Ernie’s Dad) were watching the football, Sam (Ernie’s Mum) decided that Me, Mum and Ernie should go for a walk on Bargoed’s Mountain Range where Ernie lives!

We walked together on our lead until we got to the entrance and then we were allowed off lead to do some snuffing, running and a game of fetch!


Check out Ernie’s coat! He had his summer cut too early and he was a bit cold!


While on our walk Ernie told me the story about the hoof, he had been walking up here and had sniffed out something under this large rock, he said that his tail was wagging and the smell was really nice, he dug deep under the rock and finally emerged with what Sam thought was a ball … then a sock and then she quickly realised he had a hoof in his mouth, Sam quickly made Ernie drop the hoof and Ernie was not amused! Here is Ernie telling me about what happened and here I am sniffing to see if there are any more hooves about!




















  
No hooves, oh well we have a Barbeque to look forward to tonight …...


( See Part 2 of my Sleepover with Ernie tomorrow! )

7 comments:

  1. Ernie is so cute and I love his coat, what fun you had!

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank and Ernie , my you've had a hoofingly good walk there!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Ernie are so cute together. The views from the top of the mountain were so pretty as well. Don't you just love to go visiting and have sleep overs?

    Looking forward to part 2.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is SOOOOOOO funny that YOUR name is FRANK(ie) like Me and you have an ERNIE like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun Frank! I met your twin yesterday while hiking. His name be Gus but he be a puggle (pug/beagle) - almost same difference though. Could had fooled me. I was like "Frank, is that you?" and he sayed "No, I is Gus."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Frank!
    Wow, what a fun place to go walkie and sniffle about! I bet that hoof was pawesome and I would love to have one too. Ernie looks like a fun fellow and his jacket is very fashionable!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tank
    I can see that Ernie loves to go hiking around just like you do! What a fun day.
    One day I found a hoof..but moms took it away because it was so stinky,, and moms said it would make my mouth stinky!
    love
    twedles

    ReplyDelete