Monday 7 May 2012

Walk with Jasper and Auntie Ashley!


Mum and Auntie Ashley took me and Jasper for a walk to the Lakes.


Looking down on Jasper from my little wooden seat.


I enjoy just sitting, relaxing and taking in the scenery!


Jasper is such a good friend, I love to go for walks with him!


When me and Jasper walk, we walk side by side and share our doggy secrets and plans!
 




Me and Mum relax on the boardwalk that is on the big lake and listen to the sounds of the birds and the fish swimming in the lake, there are tiny little birds around the lake, Sparrows, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Robins and there are large Herons and Hawks.

Auntie Ashely watches the fish in the lake swimming around the reads, there are frogs, dragonflies and butterflies all around here!




Auntie Ashely messing around for the camera, she is so fun to walk with!




Mum gives me and Jasper some treats for being so good on our walk!
 


What is this??   We find a weird sign made from twigs ...
 

I walk through large puddles, I love the water on my puggy paws!




Its time to go home, so me and Jasper make the most out of our time together, sniffing and snuffling all the way home!

 



Its Jasper
 

Its Me
 


Before we got home we met a new friend!



Walking home, the long shadows of Mum and Auntie Ashley on the floor, I just love my long walks in the countryside, especially with Jasper, its always nice to share a sunny evening walk with another furry friend!

6 comments:

  1. We are so jealous of you getting to take such nice walks in the beautiful countryside!
    Thanks for taking us along.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to have a best friend!

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely walk! I love the photo of you and Jasper walking together on the boards!
    Big hug love Reggie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like nice weather to accompany your lakeside walk! I love that you walk side by side with Jasper.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank,
    You went to see the round thingy that fell down. Your walks with your friend are great. You find the best places for walks.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tank
    I just loved this walk with you and Jasper. I felt like I was right with you!
    What color are your dragon flies and butterflys?
    I saw some blue butterflys and an orange dragon fly!
    I love the boardwalk where you and Jasper talk about stuff. Importand stuff you know- like all those birdies! Did you see some frogs too>
    Thank you for sharing
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete