Tuesday 27 September 2011

Give a dog a Bone.

Last night Dad gave me a huge Ham bone to eat and it was sooooo tasty!

The bone was absolutely delicious and so meaty I really loved getting my tiny puggy teeth in to it – Mmmmmmm!

I had been a very good boy this weekend and Mum and Dad thought that I deserved a nice treat!

I sat there for over an hour munching on my bone and after all that time I STILL had some meat left on it.

I had a little drink and went right back at it, it kept me busy all night! Nom,Nom,Nom ....

4 comments:

  1. I bet you enjoyed that Frank!
    and the pics are super cute too!
    Love you,
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm drooling all over the keyboard! That is one big bone, I bet you still have some left over...I wonder how fast I could get to Wales? Heehee!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nummy Nummy.. I am drooling as I watch you chewing on that magnificent bone!
    And you are soooo adorable as you snack on the bone.
    Wish I had a lick!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank, please tell me what you did to get a bone like that?? H-O-L-Y Ham bone that looks tasty. I got in trouble for stealing my sister's bully stick (after eating all of mine) and swallowing the evidence when Mom saw me and said NO NO! Oops.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete