Monday 30 January 2012

The Pawsome Blogger Award!



I had this amazing award from Lola from "Pug Tales by Lola"
I want to thank her for this award, I'm so happy that you enjoy my blog so much, Lola is a wonderful little Pug, a bit naughty at times but who can blame her when she lives with a Chihuahua!!
In order to accept this award, I must pass it along to 10 blogs that bring me fun, love, laughs and furiendship, its so hard to choose as I love everyones blogs that I read!

I bestow the Pawsome Blogger Award to:

Kitty and Coco

Wilma

Winston Wilburs 

The Smushies 

Tweedles

Rubie

Sam and Pippen

Tank

Minnie and Mack

and

Payton

I think that you all deserve his "Pawsome" Award and have been nominated due to the joy each of your blogs give me!
Keep on blogging everyone!
Love, Licks and Pug Hugs from Frank (The Tank)

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome, Frank, you have such a power with words....

    Congratulations on the award, you deserve it!

    and thanks for passing it on to us.

    Drools and licks, hugs and loves,
    Minnie and Mack

    PeeS: Hu-mom will eventually get around to posting it on our blog I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank, you are PAWSOME! Love your blog! Congratulations, and I am so honored that you are passing it along to me! I am going to post about the awards you gave me on Wednesday.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tank-
    Congratulations on this Awsome Award, and thank you for passing it on to others.
    I have received this award, but feel so honored that you chose to give it to me!!
    Gosh - thank you Tank!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks Frank! We think you are pretty pawsome yourself. Hope you have a great week!

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's funny that Tweedles keeps calling you Tank:) THanks for the pawsome award.

    ReplyDelete