1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favourite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
I recieved this amazing award from Kitty and Coco they are both Spoiled Sassy Sisters from another Mr, they are from Birmingham Alabama in the USA!
Kitty isn’t a cat she is a most beautiful Boston ‘Terror’ and Coco is a smiley faced cutie pie Pug, they both like to play bitey-face with each other, to stir up some trouble with their pawrents and to sleep the day away all the way under the covers. Coco says that she will sneak food from your plate with no shame and bite the tender part of her sister's hind leg when she least expects it! Sibling rivalry and fights with fur flying is a regular occurrence but the love is so strong with this cute-some two-some!!
I have never had an award before so this is a really big deal to me! I like this award because it gives some recognition out there to blogs who should have lots of followers.
It was hard to pick just five because I love all my furends Blogs!
1. Minnie and Mack - Brother and Sister team (Minnie is a Puggle, Mack is a Pug) are fun to follow! I wish they lived closer to me as I would love to cuddle and play bitey face with the gorgeous Minnie!
2. Payton - This inspirational and wonderful little lady has amazing adventures and lots of love to give!
3. Bellatrix - The Funniest Black Pug EVER boasting a "Pug Sluts" facebook page and the slogan "Hermaphrodites do it twice as nice!"
4. Suki - Sweet, sensitive, adventurous and photos that always make my Mum jealous!
5. Noodles - I always look forward to Noddles Posts, Funny and Entertaining every time!
I'm not supposed to do this but I would also like to make an honourable mention to the following:
Rubie - Just like my friend Jasper this Schnauzer is fun from down under!
Sam & Pippen - This couple of pooches are friendly and fun from Canada!
Tank - Rival of Sam and Pippen, this Lhasa Apso is a straight talking dog with attitude but a kind heart underneath all that long fur!
I hope that you enjoy reading their blogs as much as I do!
Love, Licks and Big Pugalier Hugs from Frank xxxxxx