Tuesday 17 May 2011

Who is Suicide Dog??

I decided to have a walk down the track and up to the bridge by The Rowan Tree Pub to get to know "Suicide Dog" a little better.

Hi there, what’s your name?
My name is Meg.


On my blog I call you “Suicide Dog” are you offended?
No I’m not offended, a lot of people look at me bizarrely because they think I’m going to jump or fall off the bridge.


Why do you like to sit on the bridge?
I like to watch the people on their bikes and the other dogs that walk by with their humans and I love to watch the coal trains!


What is your occupation?
I’m a farm dog, I guard The Farm and The Rowan Tree Pub and I heard sheep and look after all the animals that live on the farm.


What animals do you have on the farm?
We currently have sheep and they have had lambs recently, we have lots of horses, cows and even donkeys!


Have you got any puppy's?

Yes I am a Mum, I had a litter of puppies not so long ago but they have all found new homes now!


It’s been so nice getting to know you Meg, I will have to come up and chat to you again soon, you have a really good view on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment