Thursday 17 June 2010

Dog Holiday!

In October I will be going on a dog holiday with Mum, Dad, Ernie and his Parents, Sam and Pete, to Wattles at Lawpit Lodges, Uplowman, Nr. Tiverton in Devon.

I was born in Devon so it will be nice to go back there, we are going October 4th to October 8th (Mums birthday) so she says that it’s going to be a nice treat, she may even get a massage there and a cream tea on arrival with scones!

The photos look really nice, they even have a hot tub so I hope it will be warm enough for Mum, Dad, Sam and Pete to have a dip while me and Ernie play together!

Mum has checked out the area and there are a few nature trails to walk around and some nice places to eat.

It’s going to be really fun, I am really looking forward to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment