Wednesday 26 May 2010

On the rocks!










Looking forward to seeing Jasper again on Saturday, just thinking of the time we went to the rocky beach, Jaspers Dad Steve is a big movie star, he was in the new Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe and took us to the beach to see where he filmed the fight scenes, he thought it would be funny to call me over to a rock pool, so I ran happily up to him to see what all the fuss was about ….. He stepped away and I went head first into the water with a plop!
I learned to swim that day! The water was so cold and deep and I quickly swam out!






I’m planning my revenge, maybe I will take a lesson from Jasper, who got up on the patio table then stole and ate his bacon sandwich when he wasn’t looking, or maybe I will poop in his bed, hmmmm the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment