Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fishy Feed and Wet Walk Wednesday!


 It was a wet, rainy and dark day so I put on my waterproof high visibility coat and went off on a walk.


First stop was fishy feeding time!


Wake up little fishys we are here to feed you again!


Here you go! Here is your foods!


 The Fish come out to eat!



Ok lets get going now, all this fish food makes me hungry!


 Where is my lead ...... Oh maybe I can use the net to get some fish food for myself??


Off on a walk we go!


All the rain has made the Boardwalk like a jungle, its really overgrown and anything could be lurking in those tall grasses and reeds!


 Looking around to see if anything is going to jump out of the jungle and eat me!!


 Sniffing to see if I can smell danger!


Pretty flowers.


Whats that noise???   Oh My Pugness is something there???


Oh Phew! Its just Auntie Ashley! I was scared for a second!


Lets get off this boardwalk, C'mon lets go!


That was a really small but scary adventure!
I went home, got dry and cuddled up to Mum under a nice warm blanket!

12 comments:

  1. Wishing you a not so wet Wednesday Frank. Loving those fishy fish.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite a scary walk in that jungle - glad you got back safely! Hope the weather gets better for you soon - I'll try and send some of our sun your way :-) woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer is not looking that flash Frank! You looked swamped on that boardwalk! BOL!

    PeeS: Scooter brought me a parcel.....and it was from you my Puggy furiend! I'll try and do a post about it tomorrow! PeePeeS: I love it Frank!!!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a skeery jungle. I can't believe how brave you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tank:
    You have a brave brave heart my friend! And you stayed on the path..how very smart of you....Mom likes your little rain jacket!
    Have a good one
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it would rain here, Frank. All dry, brown, and crispy!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a WET Wednesday... You could send some of it to MY house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes Frank, that jungle walk was scary fur sure. I bet Auntie Ashley could have whipped anything that came along though. And we didn't know you had little orange fish friends! How fun. Hope you have a nice week!

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Frank,

    Safety first! Good to see you wearing your bright jacket.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  10. we sure like your slicker
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a big adventure! Personally I would has eated the fish. Or maybe just deaded them. You is very brave to get your foots wet like that too!

    Love,
    Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you had me going there, that was a pretty scary foresty kind of place. You look very nice in your rain slicker, I am glad you are back inside warm and snuggy.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete