Tuesday 16 August 2011

Long Walk to the Lake.

I have been going for walks down to the lake in the evenings, its so tranquil, quiet and its so very beautiful there.

I love to pose for the camera!

I walk over the wooden bridge every time I come here, I nibble on some reeds and I look between the wood to see if I can see any fish or tadpoles but Mum says the fish are hiding from me and all the tadpoles are now frogs!

I like to run around the lake and they have these rocks that I like to jump up on and have a look around to see what I can see, birds, other dogs and people on bikes but now the weather is getting colder there are less people coming here! August is coming to a close, Mum and Dad have time off the end of this month so I will have lots of days out with them both to explore new places and play! Mum is going to be back to 5pm finishes in work which means later walks for me as the darker nights roll in! I cant believe we are almost in September, Im going to see my second Halloween, Bonfire night, Christmas, New Year and Birthday soon! Autumn and Winter is such a wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment