Thursday 28 July 2011

New Path for Walkies!

I have found a new path to go "Walkies" so I had to share it with you!

Lets go!

Just down here ....


Over the bridge ....


Along the pathway ....


Stopping for a sniff now and again to see who has been about ....


I have to run down a steep slope and jump ....


on to the ledge below ....


ready, steady ....


Down on to the rocks and over the stream ...


I made it!


up the steep banking on the other side ...


Jump over the fallen tree ...


Stop to have a pee ...


Jumping over trees and through ferns and grasses ...


Its a really nice nature walk with lots of new smells and sights for me to take in!


Are you guys coming??


Come on its nearly the end of the walk!!!!


Mmmm back out on to the bridge for treats with Sammie!

No comments:

Post a Comment