Tuesday 3 August 2010

At The End Of The Day . . . .

My favourite time of the day is in the evening when the sun is setting in the sky and there is a cool breeze in the air.

I can tell that it is getting nearer to autumn, the leaves are slowly starting to turn and you can smell the nip in the air, it’s a lovely time of year, I am looking forward to the autumn!
I like to sit by the back patio door and watch the world go by.

I like to keep an eye on the cats, it’s not like I would do anything about it though, the other night Mum was laying on the sofa relaxing watching tele and she thought that she was talking to me, she heard the back step make the noise that it makes when I walk on it and then she heard what she thought was my little nails walking towards her on the hard wood floor, but when she turned around it was the ginger cat, the big daddy of the cat world sat by Mums chair and I was outside on the step looking in at him, Mum got up and started yelling at me telling me I was a dog and that I am supposed to chase the cats away, but all I want to do is play with them! She called me in and I eventually chased the cat out and all the way down the back garden, but I hope that he comes back to see me again soon because he is the only one who isn’t scared of me! I have Tom and Jerry the two black cats that live behind me to the right and I have two grey and white cats called Smirnoff (who I call Vodkat) and Malibu they live directly behind me. There is also a tabby cat that occasionally comes in to the garden too!

No comments:

Post a Comment