Thursday 5 September 2013

Paws for thought Thursday!


I'm back to walking and my paw is much better, I went to the Vet last week for a check up and he said that I am healing very well and can go back to going on my adventures as normal.


The Vet gave me some cream to put on my paw as well as some antibiotics and I have to keep my paw clean but I cant lick it myself so my Pawrents have to wash it for me.



The only time I have to wear the dreaded socks are at bed time to stop me licking my paw, but otherwise I'm free!

[I had cut my paw while walking and had split my nail down to the pad of the paw, I'm not sure how I did it but I think I caught it while walking down the track on the big loose stones! If it does not heal they may have to operate, but at the moment all is looking good!]

Update on Jasper: He is doing very well, he has healed and is back out playing with other dogs, I will be seeing him soon for a play date! 

12 comments:

  1. Frank we send more healing paw and vibes. Take it easy pal. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that your paw is getting better Frank and you will be able to start adventuring again :-) Take it easy so your paw stays well and we look forward to hearing what you get up to. Great news about Jasper too - bet you can't wait for that play date - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Franke I had no idea you got an owie. Butt I am happy you are healing. Even though you have the go a head to resume normal walks make sure you take it easy my friend to be sure.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Frank we are sooooooo happy to hear that your Paw is So MUCH BETTER and that you can now RESUME your Walks...
    We told you this before butt it deserves repeating.... WE LOVE YOUR HEADER PICTURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy your feets are getting better. That sock will only help in the long run
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your paw is much better. I had such an ouchie last year and even with a surgery. I hope your paw is as good as new soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your paw is doing better. I've missed pictures of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! This makes me very happy, Frank.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew, glad that is getting better!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great news. You and Jasper just keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!! good news on both you and Jasper. Now no more licking and lots more healing, OK, Frank??

    Love your fall look.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear good news about you and Jasper!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete