Wednesday 13 January 2016

It Was A Very Good Year.... (Pawt 3)


In June I had lots of walks as the weather was getting warmer


Mum and Dad took me to see the ducklings and goslings in Caerphilly Castle


look how cute they were! 



June was also when the Lambs began appearing in the fields 


Mum and Auntie Ashley took me to go for a walk up Llanfabon to see them


We Met Lamb-Chop he was adorable and very friendly!


Auntie Ashley got to pet him too!


I liked to sniff him, he smelled really good!


Back to Castle Coch for a walk 



I went for a ride on the Dragon


I absolutist loved walking in the sun, we went down the track every day.


See how happy I was!


Auntie ashley tried to make me jog with her but once again I am not a dog who likes to run!



Mum and Dad took me to Garwnant at the end of June 



We got to see Big Badgers


Dad being naughty with a PINE CONE


Walking in the forest



We saw more animals like this metal Stag


Wood carved Rabbit


Wood carved Fox


and a wood carved Bat.


July was hot


Mum and Auntie Ashley took me to see the Horses



I went to the Lake and had a swim to cool my furs



I swam a lot in the summer it's one of my favourite things to do



Mum says I look like a Beaver not a Puggy




I enjoyed cooling off and enjoy the sun drying my furs


Mum loves to kiss me


July was a time to try new treats


I hit the jackpot


July also means our annual Barbeque


Ernie and his Pawsome Parents came over for the Barbeque



Me and Ernie's Dad Pete laughing together



Roasted Marshmallows



Mum kept me safe from the fire and was sneaking me some 'Mallow




The nights were light and I went to play on the football pitch 



I went for a long summer walk with Mum and Auntie Ashley






It was so much fun


August I visited Ernie



We played Chase around the living room


Then we rested together





Mum loves Bionic Ernie so much! 



Mum and Auntie Ashley took me to the Ranch to feed carrots to the Horses there.



I wanted some carrots too



At the end of August I was looking forward to the Autumn weather and spent time with my turtle stuffie pondering.



8 comments:

  1. Wow you have had an amazing year Cousin Frank...Castles, Dragons, meeting new furfriends.....pawsome!
    Do take care in the snows and weathers coming your way today
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure made a lot of friends and had some pawtastic adventures! We hope 2016 is just as much fun for you!!

    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do the funnest things ever
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pawsome adventure you had Frank :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really enjoy all your recaps. Frank, you are so lucky to have such wonderful,places to visit. And now you have so many photos to reins you of your great adventures.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummmmmmm we can't recall the Ducklings at all... butt TRULY remember that DANGEROUS DRAGON and the BADGER (since WE are Badger Hounds) and Bionic Ernie's Visit where you made Roasted and Toasted Marshy Mallos...
    We surely have had some FUN and FINE times with YOU and YOUR Ernie and the Peeps... THANKS fur sharing all of them with US.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers, part three was just jammed packed full of animals and adventures. You do lead an exciting life my friend!

    ReplyDelete