Tuesday 26 July 2016

The Cat and The Claw.


This is my claw on the back right hand side with my long beautiful nail.


This is my claw on the back left hand side....


Yes its gone!


I never thought that chasing a Cat would have me end up in the VET but it did, I ran after the cat and came limping back to Mum for her to discover that my nail was bent over diagonally to the right, it looked really gross!


After going to the Vet and weighing a fabulous 11Kg  - My goal weight is 10Kg and I'm happy to report that I am right on target, they gave me a thorough checking over.


This is me on the scales looking scared during the weigh-in.


The Vet was advertising Petplan who is my insurance company.


Check out Mel the Pug!


This is me at the Vet, they gave me antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicine last week when the claw incident happened, on my return visit they said that my nail may not grow back but its all healed and looking healthy and I can resume my long walks.
I guess I wont be allowed to chase the cats again! Ooops!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Ouch Frank, that must have HURT loads!!!!!
    Glad to hear you've recover now and WOOHOO, well done on the weight loss!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, OW! We hope it heals up nice and clean!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! That sounds painful. But your nail will grow back in good time.

    Congrats on the weight loss. Ghostwriter is looking at me funny now. Hey, I'm not fat! I'm muscular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owie! Frank, buddy, if you want to be allowed to keep having fun like chasing cats, you have to be more careful during it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ut oh, it's all the kittys fault
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must have hurt so bad! I hope you feel better.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUWIE Frank! we are glad it has healed up. Great job on the weight loss!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete