I wont be blogging very much for a while because Mum and Dad are really busy this coming month, but there are lots of things coming up to blog about, like sleeping over Ernie's with Mum and Dad and going for long walks in the sun, the weather has finally broken and the sun is shining! Meeting up again with that little biting beast Blu and Jasper is coming down on the weekend to play with me! I will be looking at your Blogs now and again but apologise in advance for anything that I miss! Love Frank xxxxxxxx
Friday, 24 February 2012
I had a wonderful surprise on Valentines Day, I had a beautiful card and presents from Wilma, Bridgette and Sluggo!
Just look how adorable the card is! Awwww!
Mum then gave me the present, it was a brand new collar for me, it smelt really gooooood!
I tried to open it myself but Mum helped me take it out of the package and helped me to put it on!
Can you see how pretty it is - its blue and brown and white and compliments my fur so wonderfully! Mum said I looked really good and couldn't wait to take me out for a walk to show it off to everyone!
I love my new collar - Thank you so very much guys!
And there is more!!
I had this awesome first aid kit, Mum says it will be handy to keep in her "dog walking bag" just in case of emergency's. I got it because I was a participant in the health and safety competition on Wilma's Blog and I think I almost beat Tweedles out for the winning title ... almost ... in my yellow night time safety coat!
Mum says I look like a workman and just need a builders safety hat! Ha,Ha!
Monday, 20 February 2012
On the weekend Coco the "Jug" Jack Russell Pug Mix came over to play with me!
Coco lives in the same street as me and she comes over to play with me from time to time.
Marking my territory and leaving pee-mail.
Sniffing and Snuffling.
Playing chase and loving it!
Friday, 17 February 2012
Thursday, 16 February 2012
Look at me with all my wonderful Valentines Day cards!
There are soooooo many!
Mum, I want to show everyone my card from my Girlfriend!!
This is the card I had off my Girlfriend Minnie!
Mum (in her PJ's) doesnt like that I have another woman!
She wants ALL my love to herself!
Mum says that I will always be her boy! Hugs for Pugs!
This is My Girlfriend Minnie with the card that she had from me! Isnt she just the most beautiful Puggie in the world! Swoooon!
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Tuesday, 14 February 2012
Monday, 13 February 2012
I have been given the Kreative Blogger Award by Payon – I love Payton’s blog so this was such an honour! Thank you so much Payton for this wonderful award!
Along with this honour comes some responsibility…I have to answer the 10 questions below and share 10 random thoughts and/or facts about myself before passing it on to 10 other blogs.
Paws crossed that you like it so here it goes:
1. Name your favourite activity.
1. Name your favourite activity.
Going for long walks in the sunshine with Mum (and Dad, Aunty Ashley or Sammie) in the Countryside.
2. Name your favourite treat.
Sausage, Bacon, Lamb…any meat and I love the Pedigree Jumbone but I only get one once a year on my Dog Holiday.
3. What ticks you off?
People who think I’m a dog – clearly I’m human just with four legs and more of a fuzz covering!
4. When you’re upset, what do you do?
Jump up for my Mum to cuddle me, she always makes me feel better!
5. What makes you indescribably happy?
When Mum and Dad have a week off and have a long lay-in in bed and take me on walking adventures to the castles, beaches and to see my friends like Jasper and Ernie.
6. What do you do when you are excited?
Jump up and down, spin around and sometimes make funny crying noises!
7. What is your biggest fear?
Mum and Dad not coming home from work.
8. Describe your everyday attitude.
I’m loving and relaxed with a teeny tiny naughty streak when it comes to foodables!
9. Name your favourite toy.
My Pink Kong Ball … Anything that you can put a treat in!
10. Name your favourite place to sleep or nap.
Mum and Dads bed, I’m lucky enough to sleep with them every night!
Random Facts / Thoughts Section
1. I am a Pugalier - a Pug cross Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Mum says I'm more Pug than Lier though!
2. I'm extremely proud of my Chinese and Royal heritage.
3. I live in Wales but I was born in England in Devon to my Cavalier Mum, Pug Dad and had two Sisters and one Brother.
4. I don't like the rain at all, I wont walk in the rain and Mum has tried everything to make me, I have so many warm and waterproof coats, I love the snow and really enjoy my walks in the sun more than anything!
5. Mum and Dad was originally going to get a pet pig before they decided to get me, I was found by Mum in on online ad by breeder Janet who lives on a big Farm with my Birth-Mum and Dad and they came to get me the very next day (27th February 2010)! I cried all the way home in the car but by the second day I was happy in my new home, Mum and Dad had three weeks off work to be with me to settle me in - they made me feel so happy in my new home!
6. I can eat and eat and eat, I even like veggies such as carrots, cucumber, broccoli and lettuce! I like fruit too, I enjoy blueberries, apples, strawberry's, banana, melon and have even tried to eat a lemon but it was too sour!!
7. I was the page boy / ring bearer at my Mum and Dads Wedding and I even went with my Mum and Dad on their Honeymoon!
8. I go on holiday every year with my dog friend Ernie and his Mum and Dad, the first year was so good we had to keep going, this October will be the third year in a row that we have been away, Ernie is such a good friend! I also go away each year in the summer to stay with Jasper and his Mum and Dad in their home in Pembroke and enjoy going to beaches and on long walks while I'm there!
9. I enjoy going to the Vet because they all make a fuss of me there! I go there regularly for check ups and weight checks, I have been there twice for ill health when I had a very bad rash on my tummy and when I had colitis and then when Mum and Dad had me neutered and I had to wear the dreaded cone of shame!
10. I really love all my friends in Blogville, you all make me so happy and I enjoy reading all your adventures, I'm just sad that we don't all live in one big street together so we could play, I feel like I'm worlds away from you all but I'm happy to be your friends!
I would like to give this award to the following 10 blogs. You all are so very "Kreativ" with your blogging, you make me laugh and smile every day with your posts! Thank you! I am already looking forward to your answers.
Minnie and Mack
Sam and Pippen
Minnie and Mack
Sam and Pippen
Friday, 10 February 2012
Ashley was a Bridesmaid (along with Mums BFF Sammie) in Mum and Dads Wedding - Ashley's job was to look after me and she did an excellent job keeping me happy and well behaved walking down the isle!
Halloween 2010 - Me, Mum and Ashley go Trick or Treating, it was so much fun!
'Rock' and Roll on one of our many walks together!
You many not see her on the blog that often but that doesnt mean that she is not there, she is in fact the one that takes most of the photos of me and Mum on our long waks!!
Ashley will walk with me rain or shine!
Ashley with Dad in Florida!