Monday 13 February 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!


I have been given the Kreative Blogger Award by Payon – I love Payton’s blog so this was such an honour! Thank you so much Payton for this wonderful award!

Along with this honour comes some responsibility…I have to answer the 10 questions below and share 10 random thoughts and/or facts about myself before passing it on to 10 other blogs. 

Paws crossed that you like it so here it goes:

Question/answer section

1. Name your favourite activity. 

Going for long walks in the sunshine with Mum (and Dad, Aunty Ashley or Sammie) in the Countryside.

2. Name your favourite treat.  

Sausage, Bacon, Lamb…any meat and I love the Pedigree Jumbone but I only get one once a year on my Dog Holiday.

3. What ticks you off?

People who think I’m a dog – clearly I’m human just with four legs and more of a fuzz covering!

4. When you’re upset, what do you do?

Jump up for my Mum to cuddle me, she always makes me feel better!

5. What makes you indescribably happy?


When Mum and Dad have a week off and have a long lay-in in bed and take me on walking adventures to the castles, beaches and to see my friends like Jasper and Ernie.

6. What do you do when you are excited?

Jump up and down, spin around and sometimes make funny crying noises!

7. What is your biggest fear?

Mum and Dad not coming home from work.

8. Describe your everyday attitude.

I’m loving and relaxed with a teeny tiny naughty streak when it comes to foodables!

9. Name your favourite toy.

My Pink Kong Ball … Anything that you can put a treat in!

10. Name your favourite place to sleep or nap.

Mum and Dads bed, I’m lucky enough to sleep with them every night!

Random Facts / Thoughts Section

1. I am a Pugalier - a Pug cross Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Mum says I'm more Pug than Lier though!

2. I'm extremely proud of my Chinese and Royal heritage.

3. I live in Wales but I was born in England in Devon to my Cavalier Mum, Pug Dad and had two Sisters and one Brother.

4. I don't like the rain at all, I wont walk in the rain and Mum has tried everything to make me, I have so many warm and waterproof coats, I love the snow and really enjoy my walks in the sun more than anything!

5. Mum and Dad was originally going to get a pet pig before they decided to get me, I was found by Mum in on online ad by breeder Janet who lives on a big Farm with my Birth-Mum and Dad and they came to get me the very next day (27th February 2010)! I cried all the way home in the car but by the second day I was happy in my new home, Mum and Dad had three weeks off work to be with me to settle me in - they made me feel so happy in my new home!

6. I can eat and eat and eat, I even like veggies such as carrots, cucumber, broccoli and lettuce! I like fruit too, I enjoy blueberries, apples, strawberry's, banana, melon and have even tried to eat a lemon but it was too sour!!

7. I was the page boy / ring bearer at my Mum and Dads Wedding and I even went with my Mum and Dad on their Honeymoon!

8. I go on holiday every year with my dog friend Ernie and his Mum and Dad, the first year was so good we had to keep going, this October will be the third year in a row that we have been away, Ernie is such a good friend! I also go away each year in the summer to stay with Jasper and his Mum and Dad in their home in Pembroke and enjoy going to beaches and on long walks while I'm there!

9. I enjoy going to the Vet because they all make a fuss of me there! I go there regularly for check ups and weight checks, I have been there twice for ill health when I had a very bad rash on my tummy and when I had colitis and then when Mum and Dad had me neutered and I had to wear the dreaded cone of shame!

10. I really love all my friends in Blogville, you all make me so happy and I enjoy reading all your adventures, I'm just sad that we don't all live in one big street together so we could play, I feel like I'm worlds away from you all but I'm happy to be your friends!
 
I would like to give this award to the following 10 blogs.  You all are so very "Kreativ" with your blogging, you make me laugh and smile every day with your posts! Thank you! I am already looking forward to your answers.

Minnie and Mack

Noodles

Bellatrix

Payton's Grampy

Ruby

Suki

Urban Hounds

Tweedles

Tank

Sam and Pippen

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us the award, we are very honored. We loved learning more about you. Oh, and the little guys here hate the rain too, it may be a pug thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Frank! I loved learning a little more about you. You are so lucky you live in such a beautiful place AND get to go on vacation with your mum and dad!

    Thanks for giving us the award. We accept it with honor.

    Kisses and puggie hugs,
    Minnie and sometimes Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minnie, I had your Valentines day card from you, I do wish the cover was us snuggling! Mmmmm! Snug as a pug in a rug! Such a cute card! Love you loads from Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award Frank. Sounds like you've got a pretty sweet life there with your peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank! You are so welcome! I am glad I gave it to you because I loved to read all of your answers and random facts! Oh, and I received your card on Saturday! It was great, thanks so much!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Very well deserved :) We loved reading and learning more about you! We think it's pawsome that you got to be in your mom and dad's wedding and got to go to the honeymoon too! You sure are loved :)
    Wags,
    Maddy and Owen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tank
    Wow! Congratulations on this cool award! You surly deserve it, because you are so kreative!
    I love it when you share so much about you and your family! You have a very interesting life, and everything about you- makes me smile.
    Thank you for sharing this with your friends, including me!
    I received this award long ago, and its so nice to think you are giving it to me too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete