Monday 18 January 2016

It Was A Very Good Year.... (Pawt 5)


December brings Christmas and it was Pawsome, Santa Paws brought me some great treats, toys and a new blankie.


I got in to the festive season with my Santa Paws hat.


I tried to be good but this Robin decoration caught my eye.


Feeling Festive in my fur.


As the year came to a close I was treated to a walk around Castle Coch to see my Friends the Wizard, The Dragon and I enjoyed seeing the stick huts in the woodlands.


December was over and the clock was about to strike midnight and as we welcomed in the New Year I was happy to have had such a wonderful year and so glad that I got to share my adventures here with you all in Blogville! 


2016 hopefully will bring new and exciting adventures....


10 comments:

  1. Hi Frank
    Hard to believe it is a new year, huh? I really enjoyed your excursion through the holidays. I felt as if I was spending them with you.
    Here's to a fabulous 2016, year of the Monkey.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had such a super warm coat now... it's super cold outside here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a mystical place
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are living the dream life Frank!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope 2016 is just as fun and adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You went off to see the WIZARD???? Did he grant you a WISH??? they DO that, don't they?

    OMD your 2015 was OUTSTANDING... and we are CERTAIN that 2016 will be JUST as AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That robin was asking for it, if you ask me!!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is to a wonderful 2016 for all!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frank, we have no doubt that 2016 will bring you many more exciting adventures and we can't wait to hear about them. Happy 2016!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like your New Year was really great. Besides I do really like your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete