Monday 11 January 2016

It Was A Very Good Year.... (Pawt 2)


In April I stayed with The Bionic Ernie for Mum and Dad to go to Nanna Moynas 80th Birthday Party for the day.


Ernie let me play with his favorite toys


His Mum Sam took us for a nice walk


Then we slept A LOT!


I went to Caerphilly Mountain for a walk with Mum and Dad Mid-April


It was unusually dry and warm for April


I was really happy


Especially seeing the beautiful views from the Mountain 


I had a super cool new food bowl to stop my speed eating


It worked!


I did a spot of sunbathing on a sunny day


I enjoyed the plants in the garden


The Bionic Ernie came to stay


We were inseparable again


Ernie loves staying with me!


Me, Mum, Bionic Ernie and Auntie Ashley went for a walk in the sunshine



We went to the lakes


We spent some time on the jetty before getting to go for a swim



Bionic Ernie Swimming



Me having a swim



We slept for a long time after!


In May Mum and Dad took me for a new walk in Bike Park Wales


It was a wonderful countryside walk



Coffee came to stay with us in May too and he really enjoyed this long walk


Me, Mum and Dad took him on the Pit Pony walk


We stayed close to my Dad



Coffee in the UFO Observatory


Dad got lots of love from us that day before we all fell asleep together


I got a new friend


I tried a new treat called fish skins


They were delicious! 


13 comments:

  1. Oh yes, you did haf a pawsome time AND look at that blue sky!!!!! Wow, we could do wiv sum of that now!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what super adventures you had.... I hope you saw such an UFO as you visited the obervatory... maybe you even met ALF or that ET guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little friend sure will keep you going BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Frank!
    Wow, you and Ernie and your peeps surely had a great year! Any year that involves going swimmie is a good thing in my book. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank you sure had the adventures. I think mine would fill up 1/10th of a page compared to yours. But I am looking forward to a FANTASTIC 2016 - Year of the Monkey. Sounds like fun to me.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are some lucky dogs with all that walking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE remember all of this... butt are still stunned by that BOWL that makes you eat SLOWLY... and SHOCKED that you and Bionic Ernie went Swimming... IN THE FURS!! and then your peeps put those out fur all the Wimmen of Blogville to see.... SHOCKED we say... We think we should send you some ZOOM-O's like WE wear when WE go swimming...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great memories! Love that food bowl of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great adventures Frank!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great review! And wow, do those fish skins ever sound tasty! Are they stinky? I love stinky things!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL! Your new furend cracked us up. Better stick with Ernie!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You had a fantastic year! Say hello to Ernie for us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy smokies-- you have a lot of sun shine,, and your year was packed full of fun!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete