Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer BBQ (Part 2)


Me and Mum







Owww Mum you are embarrasing me in front of my Furiends!





Pete gives me cuddles


Sora


Sora and Ernie smootch




Mum gives hugs and tummy rubs to Ernie



Mum loves Ernie sooo much and she is so very happy that he is better now after his operations and he is even better as he is BIONIC!




Me and Ernie with our Daddys



Sora and Ernie play together




I join in with the fun









Sat proudly on my Daddys lap watching all the fun



Barking at a Cat on the garden wall trying to crash our Pawty!














I had such a wonderful time with my family and Furiends!

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weather Frank and have a wonderful Wednesday and stay cool.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie KISSED Sora? Wow. You three surely did have a grrrreat time at your BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time was had by all. As it should be.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommas can be embarrassing sometimes, can't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all the photos from your BBQ, Frank. I'm glad you had such a great time!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Frank, those first pics with you and Momma are just fantastic! Great bbq~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was some BBQ pawty Frank, your gonna have to crash for three days to rest up form all that doggie funs!

    The Mad Scots

    OH Pees: Barharhar Mom given you hugs and kissies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy that Ernie is ok now and I love his curly hairdo. He is very handsome and so are you Frank. I like how you protect your yard from cats. That must have been a wonderful picnic


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Frank!
    Wow, what a great party! That Sora is gorgeous and I think you and your peeps look so very happy together. Obviously, you Mom gives amazing tummy scritches. Can I come over and get some of those too?!?
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tank!!

    I get very happy when I see you getting all those kissys and lovin all around you. I know it made you feel good when it was happening- all that playing and stuff- and it makes me happy too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how we love those slobbers
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great get together but where's the BEEF...you did say BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome photos!!! you and your mummy look beautiful in the top ones! love those! xxxx

    ReplyDelete