Friday 5 July 2013

Product Review: Canagan Dog Food (Part 1)


Canagan -  The Food of their Ancestors
"Throughout the ages, man and dog have evolved side by side, living and hunting together, protecting each other in a unique alliance. Canagan - from the ancient Celtic word for wolf - was created to honour this bond.
All dogs are the direct descendents of grey wolves domesticated by our ancient forefathers, and their dietary needs have remained virtually unchanged to this day. "


This is my very first product review and both Me and Mum are very excited about it!


I had my FREE 2kg bag of Canagan Dog Food from Tom and the people at Pets Corner.

We have the Free-Range Chciken version to try but there are also Scottish Salmon and Country Game varieties avaliable which also sound really yummy scrummy!



The Packaging for Canagan looks really impressive, the bag has a nice satin sheen with earthy tones, pictures of the countryside in different colour greens giving the impression that the food is good quality, healthy, made from natural ingreedients and that its good for me.

 The Canagan Wolf logo motif and the fact that they say that it is 'the food of the ancestors' makes me feel like I will be big and strong like a Wolf if I eat this kibble.


Ok Mum, come one, stop taking photos of me and the product and lets get on with the all important taste test!!!!


I couldnt wait to get in to the bag and try it.




Dad gave me some Canagan kibbles to try ......


Oh Boy, Oh Boy it smells really good!


Yummy, this Canagan kibble tastes sooooooo nice!


Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom!
Canagan kibble has a higher meat content, its grain free, low in carbohydrates and has added botanicals which all make it very tasty!


The Canagan kibble in the bag.


Has anyone else here tried Canagan? What did you think of it?
I am going to try it for a week or so starting today so I will let you all know what its like!
Love and Licks
Frank
XxXxX

11 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it Frank. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD FRANK that is a DELICIOUS Review. We have never seen that brand before.. You make a GOOD spokesDog fur it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank what a great review....you know I'm all about foodables and this even sounds good to me as long as it won't make be bark!! MOL MOL
    Madi your bFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds good. I will look out for this food in our markets. Thanks Frank :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Frank!
    Wow, congrats on the cool review! Product testing is really fun and I can tell you enjoyed this alot. I've never seen that brand here, but it looks yummy fur sure. BOL/MOL at Madi and her barking! Too funny. I bet it made you howl like a wild wolf, my furiend.
    Grr and a Drooling Woof,
    Sarge, Hungry COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo sounds yummy yummy.I wonder if they sell that stuff where I live. I want to try the game one.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent review. We can almost sniff it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to thank you again for your friendship. Bet that kibble is tasty.

    We want to thank you so very much for your kind words of comfort and friendship after our very sudden loss of Thunder. We are all still very sad, but the support and love from all of our friends from all over the world is helping to heal our broken hearts. We are sure that Thunder Dunder is now in a very happy place and also very thankful to have so many wonderful friends.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, Lightning, and Mom Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks sooo nummy nums!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Frank, that looks like some yummers stuff. I got my beautiful heart in the mail just today. I am gonna do a post next week to show everybody. Thank you so much, I love it!!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ya Frank, your new food looks pretty good with the exception of the potato and pea protein, I would give it an A-

    ReplyDelete