Wednesday 20 June 2012

Ernie's Ghost Story!


On Saturday June 16th I stayed over Ernie's with my Mum and Dad, it was a really fun night with an indoor Barbeque as the weather was really wet and windy but with lots of playtime for me and games for the Pawrents!


While playing with Ernie he told me a ghost story, he said that he had some strange goings on in his house!


 I was scared so gave him a hug!!   "Hold Me Ernie!"


He whispered to me that the television keeps turning itself on and off, the plant in the room shakes and the curtains move and he thinks it may be a ghost haunting his home?


 I told him that we would have to keep watch for strange happenings .....


 So we watched and watched ...


.... and watched some more, but then we got bored of watching so gave up on our ghost hunt and started playing!



It was only after my stay at Ernie's that I saw these strange orbs in the photos Mum had taken ... Could it be the GHOST??



Ernie must have seen the Ghost Orb and got spooked and he ran away!


But we were still playing happily together telling each other secrets and stories!




 Ernie laying to get his tummy tickles!


Mum adores Ernie and loves to sit next to him just tickling his tummy and giving him hugs!


Barking at the birds out of the window!


 Look! Dad has a ghost orb on his shoulder! Ahhhh Spooky!


Food time and us doggies are never far away from the delicious foodables, especially because our Pawrents ate maple pork, chicken wings and burgers! Yummy!


 After the Pawrents ate their food there was more playing and wrestling for me and Ernie!



Ernie licking my ear.


Wrestling and Playing Chase!




This photo is be trying to put the bitey on the Ghost Orb by Ernie's leg! See me stretching out and lunging for it?!?!


The Pawrents get out a board game to play and Pete (Ernie's Dad) give me and Ernie a nice big Chewy Jumbone! It was Yuuuuuumers!



 Look!!! OMD! A Ghost Orb is trying to steal my big Chew!


 I sat for ages just having a good old Nom on my chew!



Ernie takes him time to nibble and nom on his chew!




 Mmmmmm Sooooo Gooooood!!!!




Ernie is really enjoying his chew, he makes a big mess all over the floor, his paws and furs but that shows just how much he is loving it!



We had a wonderful night, full of fun and even though being in a haunted house seems a little bit frightening I had my Friend Ernie to keep me company and look after me!

I love sleeping over Sam and Pete's and Mum and Dad always have fun!

Thank you so much for a great night guys!
Love and Licks
Frank
XxXxX




5 comments:

  1. Frank it's spooky goings on at Ernie's and how brave of you both to take on a ghost watch!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Frank!
    Wow, I'd be really worried about those ghosties! You two were very brave. I think I would have spent my time jumping and trying to bash them. Looks like a great visit and everyone had fun!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD FRANK I would have been TOO scared to even EAT. That Ghost Orb is .... Well, it is FREAKY.
    And speakin of Freaky.. It is kinda freaky that YOU are a Frank and I am a Frankie and YOU have an Ernie and I have an Ernie. Maybe we are "SPIRIT" brothers or somethingy. hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! So glad that ghostey orb didn't steal your chewy!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was awesome fun! We love the photo of you #11 and your eyes. You must have seen something spooky. He he he. We also love the pants and socks the humans are wearing!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete