Monday 9 January 2012

A Look Back At Some Of My 2011 Adventures!


2011 Sure was a wonderful year for me!


My 1st Birthday!





I stayed down Pembroke with Jasper (and his Mum, Jude and Dad, Steve) with My Mum and Dad for a little holiday! We visited lots of beaches including Fresh Water WestAngle and Marloes!







I visited lots of places in the summer including Roath Park!




Also in the summer I went to Carphilly Mountain for a few walks!



Mum discovered Penallta's Pit Pony walk early 2011 so I have been walking up there almost every week since and really enjoy it!




Mum and Dad got Married July 2nd in Llancaiach Fawr Manor!







Mum and Dad took me on their Honeymoon to The Cotswold's, it was beautiful there!






2011 Dog Holiday is LlandrinDOG ... I mean Llandrindod Wells in Wales was Wonderful!






I visited many castles including this one, Castle Coch (The red Castle) for a walk.



You have to take the good with the bad and in 2011 I nearly drowned in a lake, Mum saved me but it was traumatic for the both of us!


Dad saved Steve's life on Barry's Knap Beach!




I learned to swim and was doggie paddling around every time I found water!



It snowed a lot in early 2011 and I enjoyed walking and making yellow snow cones! Hee,Hee!



Football season in full swing and Dad took me to the park for may games of football catch!


I had my first burger from Burger King on a trip to Barry Beach!


Christmas 2011 and Santa gave me lots of presents!


New Year 2012 and Mum and I celebrate with a bottle of Champagne!


I hope you enjoyed my blog today with all the links to my past adventures that you may not have seen!

I wish you all a wonderful, healthy 2012 filled with lots of love, treats and belly rubbings! I hope that 2012 will be as good as 2011 was for me, with lots of new adventures! Paws Crossed!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a year you had! We just found your blog and signed on a followers. You sure are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting year you had! It seems every month was filled with adventures and some were very scary...We hope Steve was OK after your dad saved him. And even after you almost drowned, you still like to swim?

    We're really looking forward to see where you go and what you get to do this year!

    Thank you for the good wishes for 2012 and we send them right back at ya!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one busy doggie Frank... I'm most impressed that you were in a wedding! You almost looked more fetching than the bride (okay, not really, but for a dog you looked awesome!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frank,
    You have been really busy. You looked handsome in your Tux! That's great that you were part of a very special day!

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tank
    Thank you for sharing a recap on the past year. So much I had missed, so I was able to catch up.
    Your recap brought happy tears to my eyes, because your family loves you so much- and you are so a part of their life. Do you know what I mean- when I say- I have tears because I am happy for you?
    And I was so afraid for you- when you wents in the water, and your mom saved you.
    I love the pony design in the grass, and all the beautifulness that you shared.
    The family photo of you and your mom and dad- makes me smile.
    Thank you again Tank
    nitey nite
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Frank, that was quite a year! Thanks for recapping everything for us so I could catch up. Lots of fun things but a few scary too. You are so brave. I think my favorite picture is the one of you and Jasper on the beach! Here's to great things for you and your peeps in 2012!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete