Wednesday 2 February 2011

Barry and Burger King!

On my way to Barry - it was my first time there and I was very excited!

Barry Island! Wahoo!

Out of Season most of the attractions and shops are closed.

Beach Rules!

I'm good to go!

My first time on Barry Beach!

I love the feel of the sand between my paws!

Running around loving the sand and salty sea air!


Meeting a new Friend.


Playing on the Beach.

I see the sea!

Running away from the waves!


The View from the beach.

I love these day trips!




Mum was scared I would run over the cliff on to the rocks so she put me on my lead.

The Coast Guards Hut.


Watching the Boats on the sea.

Another Beach for me to explore.

Playing Ball on the sand.



Walking back to the main beach on the way home.

Looking at the noisy Sea Gulls.

Meeting another new Friend.






In Burger King!


Sharing a burger with Mum - Yummy, Yum, Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment