Friday 11 November 2011

Tank V Tank


Tank

This is Tank the Lhasa Apso, From Overland Park, KS, USA he is a recent follower to my blog but I think his intentions are less than good ... he is trying to steal my name, I think I am going to have to keep a very close eye on him to see what he is up to!! In a recent comment he said:

"I'm shocked to discover that you call yourself FRANK the TANK....... because I am the original TANK (well, maybe not the original, but the BEST.) I think you should cease and desist going by the name FRANK the TANK immediately if not sooner, otherwise I will have to seek counsel and sue your little paws off."

See his Blog for yourself and try and decide if I should be worried or not http://tankcolnar.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I think this is a declaration of war! Go get 'em, Frank!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just yankin' your paw Frank... thanks for the shout out though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank,

    You should totally watch your tail when dealing with Tank! He's a dude up to NO GOOD! He even started a war with us peace loving Canadians!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam and Pippen are full of Canadian baloney. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am off to check out this other Tank! Do you think some pug slobber will bring him over to our side?

    ReplyDelete