Monday 17 January 2011

Mum and Dad Left Me with Nannie and Bampie!

My weekend was a mix of emotions, on Friday I had a lovely walk with Mum and then cuddled up to watch a movie with Mum and Dad in the evening.

Saturday however I wasn't a happy puppy!
Mum and Dad left me with Nannie Carina and Bampi Dave for two whole hours while they went shopping, I cried the entire time and although Nannie tried to nurse me to sleep I missed Mum and Dad too much! I was soooo excited to see them when they got home, they felt bad too, I could tell, they got me a new chew treat and a new squeaky toy! I hope they never leave me again, I had a bit of a sulk when we got home, Mum went in the bath and I cried until she came out! I went in my basket for a sulk!

Sunday however I followed Dad around like a little sheep, luckily he didn't play football because it was too wet, so both Mum and Dad took me for a nice long walk down the track Nelson side! Then I had a sleep and then Mum and Dad took me back down to see Nannie and Bampie, I was a bit cautious at first because I thought I was going to be left with them again ... but I wasn't!
I went home and had food and relaxed for the evening playing with my new chew toy! Yum,Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment