Friday 14 January 2011

More Puppy Pics!





Today is Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Yesterday I posted photos from my first meeting with Ernie, well these photos were from the same disc that I found. These are of me and Mum having fun together, Mum laughed at how she could pick me up like that, now I'm grown up Mum could never hold me like that now, I'm too fat! Hee,Hee!

The photo when I'm with my Pooh toy on Mums lap is my favorite, it was one of my first toys and I have still got him now, but I have chewed him to bits!

I cant believe I was so tiny! In the photo by the table I look so small, now I'm taller than the table!

Mum says that she thinks the photos of me as a puppy are super cute but she assures me that I'm still cute now, if not even cuter because of my fat rolls, she says I look like a baby seal with my blubber and my whiskers!! Hee,Hee!

I like to pose in front of the camera and have done ever since I was a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment