Tuesday 12 December 2017

It Snowed! (Max's First Snow Fall)


Well what a winter wonderland we woke up to this weekend.


Mum said we had to go out and explore because she was sure we had fallen into Narnia or The North Pole.





Our footprints were the first to touch the Snow but we made sure to sniff to see if there were any sign of Santa or his Reindeer.


As an Honorary Woo I love the snow and enjoyed every moment I was out in it.


Max was curious about it all, he had never seen the snow before so he tried to eat the falling snowflakes then bury his head in the snow....


He eventually ran around like crazy and sniffed the cold fresh snowy air





Then he made yellow snow!!


Once back inside we both got cuddles in warm blankets and warm sweet potato mash, it was a great day, a snow day! 



We had a nice warm sleep while Mum went out to take more photos of the snow.






What a wonderful winters day!





4 comments:

  1. Oh yes Cousin Frank, I had the Snow Bomb here as well, about 6 inches of the stuff, the most I've ever seen. So, I was a bit like Max, trying to eat it all! But, I didn't get any sweet potato mash when I came in, that sounds a wonderful tasty tradition
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love snow! Glad you guys had a good time. (I wish I'd get some sweet potatoes when I come in from the snow.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, it's official - Max has been named an Honorary Woo too:) Now can you please figure out how to send some of that snow to us? We LOVE the snow.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first snow is fun!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete