Friday 28 April 2017

Max's First visit to Castle Coch.


I took Max to Castle Coch for a walk in the magic woodland.


It is so beautiful in the woods, the floor is covered in wild garlic.


Me and Max sit on the woodern stepping stones.


I show Max all of the carved statues.


I took charge and showed Max the way.


There are lots of walking trails to explore.



I really love it walking around Castle Coch.


We met a Wizzard but I thought that Max was far too young to meet the Dragon!


Max liked to sniff and snuffle the moss.


We walked together.


Beautiful Bluebells.


Gorgeous colours.


Max really enjoyed it.


I loved showing Max around.


Me in the little wood hut.


looking around the hut.


Exploring together.


Max was afraid to cross the river but I wasn't!



Walking back through the trails together.


What a great day we had together.


It's exhausting being a big brother!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, meeting something as skeery as a DRAGON definitely needs to wait until Max is a little older. Like 30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great place to walk! I'd be tired too at the end of that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank - you are such a good big brother
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete