Tuesday 7 March 2017

Meet My New Brother Max!


This is Max he is a Black and Tan French Bulldog


Max is my new Baby Brother


Max loves to cuddle up to me to go to sleep


Mum says he looks like a baby bat!



I'm just watching the mayhem as Mum says he is like a little torpedo of trouble


Max sleeping in the car



Mum says I'm still her Number 1 boy, she loves me and I come first but she thought that I needed a Brother to play with.


I must admit Max is a cute one but not as cute as me!!!


But he can do some really cool tricks already and he is only 10 weeks old! 

Welcome to Blogville Max!



11 comments:

  1. Hi Max! nice to meet ya.. you have the cutest ears ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, Max is a little cutie! Just think what a grreat dog he's going to grow up into with YOU as a big brother! Welcome to Blogville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Max is just soooo adorable!!!! How cool Frank, you've got a baby bro' to boss around...have funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooa!! A Frenchie!! We think it's a mix because he does not have a flat face. Adorable
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to meet you, Max! I hope you like long walks in the country with Frank. (Oh, and Frank, please say hello to Ernie for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, little Max:) You have the best big brother ever. If you are nice to him, he might even want you to join him as an honorary member of The Woos:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max is such na adorable bundle! I know that you are going to have such fun with him-lots of snuggling and playtime.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY MAX.... WELCOME to BLOGVILLE... OMD you have a grrrrreat Big Brother who will teach you Fabulous stuffs... and OH the Fun you can have here in Blogville.

    CONGRATULATIONS to YOU... Max fur finding a Grand FUREVER HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Max!!! wow Frank - he looks like a cool little brother. We know you will have lots of fun!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! Congrats, Frank! He's adorable!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Congrats! Your little brother is too precious. And you are adorable as well :)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete