Monday 21 December 2015

Castle Coch Magical Dragon Walk.


On the weekend Daddy took Mum and Me to Castle Coch to see my Friend the Dragon.


First we walked through the forest to see the wood carvings





I sat on a tree stump to see if I could see the Dragon



No sign of my Friend the Dragon just a Wizard


Then I met a new little friend and asked him if he had seen the Dragon


Mum said maybe the Bear knew where to find the Dragon


I looked inside all the stick huts


Looked all around the camp grounds




I looked right and left and up and down



Then I heard smelled the air and I could smell Dragon breath...


I ran to follow my nose


Ran through the deep woods


Ran as fast as my little paws could go


Keep up Mum and Dad we need to find the Dragon



Then we found him!


The Dragon took us flying all around the Castle


He is my Dragon friend


What a wonderful Magical Walk.


I always have so much fun when I visit Castle Coch!



7 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You found a dragon!!!!Great work there Frank.
    What a wonderful place to go fur walkies and what a lovely day to...no rain, yipeee!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how great that your found your dragon friend :o) is that a boar with the two people in the second picture? or another magic figure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful magical place! Thanks for showing us! Happy Christmas to you and Bionic Ernie and your whole family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! That's the coolest thing ever
    Happy Holidays
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! You're lucky he's your furiend, because he looks a little skeery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! You're lucky he's your furiend, because he looks a little skeery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frank, that truly was a magical walk to meet the dragon - thanks for letting us come along - so much to see. And that castle is so beautiful.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete