Tuesday 22 September 2015

Vet and The Lumpy Bumpy.


I went to the Vet about my nasty ear lumpy bumpy.


I'm always scared in the waiting room but mainly because I have to get on the scales of shame!


I have lost weight again, I was very pleased with myself.


Dave Deane was the Vet who had a look at me, he was such a nice guy, so friendly, he said that my lumpy bumpy may just go on its own, it looks like a histiocytoma which is a benign skin growth that usually goes away by itself, so he wants me to come back in three weeks and if its not gone then I will have to have a biopsy on it, besides that I had my nails cut (he is now my favorite to cut my nails he didn't stress me out and didn't make me bleed with my long quicks), my glands expressed, had my flea and wormer and just a general health check and besides my ear bumpy I'm all good!


10 comments:

  1. YAY fur a set of Vet scales that tell the truths!
    Good news on the lumpy bumpy, paws crossed it disappears soon
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for such good news! and a big hug for your Dogtor Dave, that was pawsome, that he clipped your nails without any ouchie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good report all around! I know lots of pups who've had those hystericaltomas, and they weren't any problem at all. I hope yours goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do they insist on touching our hiney when they are suppose to look in our ears
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for that report!!! We will wag our tails and send some good sibe vibes your way so that lumpy bump will disappear!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds all good Frank! We will hope the bump disappears all on its own! It is nice to have a dogtor that you like!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hidey Ho Frank I'm sending 87 kitty kisses for your ear bumpy...kitty kisses have lots of healing powers
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad to hear the lump wasn't anything to worry about. We cockers get lots of lumpy bumpies too and they're almost always harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful doctor you have!! He is taking such good care of you..
    We will keep sending some POTP so the lumpy goes away,
    Your momma did the best thing ever in taking you to the doctor!!!! Your mom is the best!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete