Monday 20 April 2015

Monday Meanderings...



Welcome to my Garden.


Mums flowers are growing good now that spring is here.


Mum has got this new Dog solar light for the garden and it smells real good.


Dosent it look just like me? Tee Hee Hee!



After spending some time in the garden this week helping Mum pot plants and water flowers (BOL) Mum and Dad took me on a nice sunny walk to Caerphilly Mountain.


It was a wonderful Sunny day and just look at that view!


Those fluffy white clouds in the sky are so beautiful.


I had such a nice walk, I met other doggies and run around the mountain with the wind in my furs!



The View.


Zoomies.





Then once I got home I went out in the garden again for some sun.


I just love to sunbathe!


Mum had given me a bath so my furs were all cool from the water, what a nice day I had! 


8 comments:

  1. That looks a pawfect weekend to me Frank.
    Mum was in Caerphilly a few years back when they were filming down there and she told me how beautiful it was and she was right!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing location for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love that hike
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Garden is DARLING.... Your VIEW on that walkie is Super...

    BUTT did you HAVE to have that nasty BAFF thingy? Sorry buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful day to me. Love that you have sunny weather for laying outside.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect day for you and Mom and Dad, Frank - enjoy that sunshine!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looked like about a perfect day to me!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete