Friday 7 June 2013

My Buddy Bionic Ernie!


Ernie has had TWO knee operations, one on each knee, the above photo is Ernie in his create with his cone of shame the day he came home, he was feeling really sorry for himself, as you can imagine and the photo below is of his bald little knee showing the staples.


He has since had the staples removed, the hair has grown back and he is recovering remarkably well!


Today he has his last Vet appointment to give him the "all clear" so paws crossed everyone!


I love spending time with Ernie, he is my BESTEST Furiend!


How cute are we in this photo sleeping together!

(these photos above and below are both preview pics of our Devon Haven Holiday, we went on May 20th to 24th May 2013 and I will be Blogging about that adventure all next week)


Ernie and Me enjoy holidays together so much.


The photo above is Me and Ernie on our first ever dog holiday on a day trip to Westward Ho beach. 


I'm always as close to Ernie as I can get!



The photo above was us sleeping at my house in our of our Pawrents Fun Nights!


This photo was taken in last years dog holiday in Shropshire, see how I look up to him, he is my hero!


At a sleep over at my house!


We love to play together and relax together.



Above as a puppy and below at my first ever meeting with Ernie!


I love my Bionic Buddy Ernie!

Good Luck Today Ernie!
Love and Licks
Frank
XxXxX

13 comments:

  1. Frank! You are so lucky to have a best Bud like Ernie. Hope he heals up soon!

    Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, we sure hope Ernie is feeling better. That's a lot of staples. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD we hope Bionic Ernie gets a clean bill of health. Our paws are crossed. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Ernie we hope he feels all better soon
    Urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great buddy Ernie is :-) Hope he's feeling 100% again really soon - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so glad Ernie is doing well, and I just know his last vet visit will be great with great news. You two are tighter than brothers. I love that. Soon you will be runnin and playin' again.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much we think of YOUR Ernie... We have our paws crossed fur the ALL CLEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad Ernie's feeling better! I hope his last V-E-T appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Ernie - I will cross my paws for the vet appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ernie has been through a lot, but we are happy to hear things are going well. Bionic Ernie is lucky to have a good friend like you.

    Happy weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, we sure hope Ernie gets the OK to run and play!!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, we are so glad that Ernie is back and doing well, You keep your bestest buddy well!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  13. You two sure sleep alot, Frank. It is nice to have a good buddy. I hope this is the LAST of those nasty operations for Ernie.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete