Thursday 21 February 2013

Playdate with The Bionic ERNIE!


On Saturday 16th February I had a Play date with my Bionic Friend Ernie!


I was so very happy to see him, I haven't seen him since our October dog holiday because of his knee operation!


We played and played and played together and soon needed a rest.


"Pant, Pant, Slobber, Pant!"





But then it was back to playing some more!
We played Chase, Bitey Face, Humpy Time and Lick-and-Run!


Pete (Ernie's Dad) liked the attention from us both!




After having some fuss and loving from Pete we were both sleepy!


The Pawrents (Sam,Pete, Mum and Dad) watched a film while we snoozed!






Me and Ernie snuggled up, we had missed each other so much, he is my BESTEST Furiend and I didn't want him to go home!









But then Mum told us that we were all having a Sleepover!


Ernie was so happy to hear that, we had another little play before bedtime!


We had a wonderful evening and a good night, we were sad to leave each other in the morning but after all the fun we had we were both exhausted!
I cant wait to see him again!!


12 comments:

  1. Hey Frank happy days. You are both so cute together. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank that is so heart warming. It is so good to see Ernie. I am sure you will have many more play date ahead.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a grreat playdate! I know you missed each other so much.

    BTW, I love your camouflage rug. I couldn't even see you when you were laying on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really like those snuggle pictures and that last one too. Good thing to have bestest friends!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two must be so exhausted! Play dates are the best
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bite and Run Bitey Face and Humpy Time ... how grrrreat is that fur a FUN REUNION.

    OMD we are so glad to have YOUR Ernie back with You Frank.
    Sincerely,
    Frankie and Ernie... the OTHER ONES...from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to see you and Ernie having fun!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all my favorite games to play too! Wish I could join you two :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so glad Ernie is better and you guys got to spend some playtime together...we loved the picture of you sleeping!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frank I can tell from the pictures you and Ernie have a very special bond of love and respect. I love the pics of you two napping
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy that you both had a wonderful playdate.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete