Monday 24 September 2012

Happy Birthday Pete! (Ernie's Daddy)


 Happy Birthday to Pete, we had a party and he got presents!


Pete opening his card and presents, we had a super hero theme going on because we were going to watch "The Avengers" and have a little party!


I gave loads of  love to Pete but I was so happy that I got to play with my Bestest Furiend Ernie!


Pete had a really good time!


Ernie in his traction control socks to stop him sliding on their new wood floor! He looks so funny in them, and as you can see he finds it funny too!


 Playing with Ernie!










Dad gives Ernie some loveings!





Ernie gives Mum a HUGE lick all the way up her face - as you can tell she wasn't expecting it!!


The wonderful food Sam made, we had Lasagna, garlic bread and potato wedges!


 Me checking out the garlic bread ... but I'm just not big enough to reach it!


Yummy jelly and ice cream for desert and the Pawrents  also had chocolate brownies and whip cream!


Ernie relaxing on Dad.




 Me rolling around on the floor.


Naughty play time!


 Kisses!


We relax in the morning before going me and my Pawrents had to go home!





 I had such an amazing time, Pete had an Pawesome Birthday and Sam, Mum and Dad had fun too!


I just love playing with Ernie and just cant wait for our Dog Holiday which is less than a month away!
Wahoooo! I'm counting down the days!!

9 comments:

  1. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Pete. Have a wonderful Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...Happy B'day to Pete! Presents, food, movie and a delicious meal and friends always make a birthday extra special. And to have Frank attend is the best!!!!!!!

    We love all the pictures of you playing with Ernie, even the naughty ones, he he he. Minnie likes to hump Mack but only does it at the dog park. So there is a little naughty in all of us from time to time.

    Ernie sits on human laps just like Mario. They must be similar in size.

    Frank, you are just so handsome, we can look at a million pictures of you!

    Love and kisses,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO ERNIE'S DAD. WOW That was a super fangtastic pawty and the foods look delicious. Thanks fur sharing Pete's Special day with us.

    I love Ernie's No Slippers Sox. How did YOU manage without wearing some of them?

    I see you gave Ernie a HUNCH HUG... I do that to MY Ernie TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Pete. And you all sure know how to have a good time. Did you get any garlic bread? Next time you need help helping your self to some just call me. I'll get a slice down for you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Pete! That looks like it was an awesome party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Ernies dad....how did they keep those socks on...thats what mom says we all need cos we are always scratching up her waxed wood floors...sam would just rip them off of us so it wouldn't work!! Lucky you getting to have a dog holiday...
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Frank!
    Wow, happy barkday to Ernie's Dad! Looks like a fun party and I love the theme. I bet those foodables were delish! Cool socks...I might have to try those for my wooden floors.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Now pass the cake
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww that looks like a lovely birthday party!! Ernies socks look cool! i like them! xxxxxx lots of love Reggie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete