Friday 21 October 2011

Dog Holiday (Part 5 of 5)

Me and Mum (in her Panda Hat) on our walk last night, it was a freezing cold evening.
I’m back home from my dog holiday and I don’t think that I have got over it all yet, I had such a delightful time playing with Ernie and being in the countryside with all the marvellous new smells around me and animals to see, it was doggy heaven, the Lodge was really beautiful and it was nice to spend time with Mum and Dad! I got home and had a sniff around, made sure that nobody had taken any of my toys while I was away, I went out in my back garden and had a snuffle around everywhere and a little pee-pee to mark my territory! Then finally I collapsed in a snuggly puggy heap on my bed and went to sleep all day and all night!  I was exhausted after my enormous adventure! Thank you all for coming along with me, I hope you enjoyed it as much as me!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of you and your mum! We're sure you were wiped out after your adventure. We were after reading about it!

    Stay warm and wear your sweater.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no doubt you will be recovering all week from such a great adventure! We thoroughly enjoyed coming along and taking in the gorgeous countryside! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Have a nice and relaxing weekend, Frank!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tank
    Thank you so much for sharing your adventure with us.
    Your world is so beautiful.
    I hope you get rested up and ready for another adventure soon
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GREAT pic of you and your mum! Your trip sounds like heaven. We need a vacay for sure.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete