Wednesday 13 April 2011

Saturday with Jasper!

I had a nice day on Saturday with my friend Jasper, he was only down for the day so we had to make the most of it! Mum collected Jasper in the morning from his Nans as his Mum Judie was down for Nanna Moynas Birthday. It was a warm and sunny day so Mum decided to take us for a long walk down the track, along the boardwalk, around the football pitch, in the park for a game of the Fetch ball where we had a little run around and then we went home and played in the garden for a while where we chased eachother until we were worn out!


I had such a nice day!

I love my cousin Jasper! I'm going down to stay with him in May and I'm really looking forward to it!


Jasper

Jasper sniffing me.


Playing about in the garden.



More sniffing .....


After Jasper had gone I lay in the sun and fell asleep because I was so tired after all of the playing together, I like to sunbathe but Mum soon took me inside and I cuddled up on the sofa with Mum and we both watched the cooking channels and drifted off for a late afternoon snooze together!




No comments:

Post a Comment