Monday 7 June 2010

I had a brilliant time down Pembroke with Jasper from Saturday May 28th to Tuesday June 1st!


I had a really fun time away, I stayed down Pembroke with Jasper from Saturday May 28th to Tuesday June 1st I had a brilliant time!

Mum took my bed down with us so me and Jasper slept together in the kitchen!



We went for lots of walks, went to the Lily ponds that was lovely, there is a beach down there too and I went in the Ocean! The tips of my tiny toes were freezing but it was very enjoyable to have a splash about! The scenery is so gorgeous and very tranquil!









I did a spot of rock climbing, had a munch on some seaweed!




Jasper met a friend who looked just like him, his fur was a bit darker but it was amazing, like looking in a mirror!!





After the long walk around the Lily ponds I had a nice refreshing pint in the Stackpole Inn, unfortunately all dogs had to stay on leads and I was not impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment